Let me introduce you to your new favorite Margarita. Summer may be coming to a close but that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy this refreshing tropical cocktail. This Guava Margarita is a super easy cocktail that you can make easily at home. You’ll want to use your favorite tequila, fresh lime juice you can use to heat on the rim if you so choose guava nectar, your favorite orange liqueur and give this a good shake. You can also add simple syrup and feel free to adjust this drink to your desired level of sweetness. This is a great cocktail choice to make for your next Taco Tuesday or your next girls night.
The Guava Margarita
Fresh lime juice
Recipe for making the Guava Margarita
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) tequila blanco
- 2 ounces guava nectar
- 1 ounce Orange liqueur (triple sec or Cointreau)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of a rocks glass. Apply Tajin along rim. Fill the glass about halfway with ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine guava nectar, tequila, triple sec, and freshly squeezed lime juice. Shake vigorously, then strain into your cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish the rim with a lime slice or wedge. Serve immediately.
SHOP THIS POST
For larger groups, you can just adjust the recipe depending on how many people you expect to share this with. This recipe is great for even a larger pitcher for larger groups. I’m sure both you and your guests will enjoy.
Make sure you let me know in the comments how it is because this is guaranteed to be a hit.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. As always, I only recommend products that I truly love and would use myself.